Have you checked out the new online members’ area at the Military Coworking Network (MCN) yet? It’s a fantastic, free resource library that will help you to create independent, professional lives alongside military life.
How does it work?
The new members’ area is packed with knowledge, opportunities and inspiration across three core themes and sub-themes that MCN’s research identified as top priorities for military spouses and partners:
- Create a Future – business and career
- Improve Wellbeing – healthy you; family matters and life planning
- Meet & Connect – physical and virtual events. Once registered, you can search the library across themes, resource type or keywords, you’ll also find relevant links and downloads.
What do MCN members say?
“There is so much information, from articles on wellbeing to how to engage with social media to best promote your business. There are lots of live events to get involved in as well as virtual talks and get togethers. It’s just what our community needed and I love it!” says Zoe Teal.
“The MCN is a brilliant community to be a part of. It’s a great place to meet new people. It has provided my business with opportunities that would not have been possible otherwise,” adds Stacie Wildney.
As well as the online resources, MCN has a number of hubs in the UK and overseas – a great place to work or study. You must be a spouse, partner or adult child of serving personnel – membership starts at just £20 a year.
Membership is free to all military spouses and partners of serving personnel, veterans and reservists. As well as having access to its exclusive members’ area, you also get:
- free member events
- discounts on paid training and events
- free listing in MCN’s online business directory
- opportunity to join the private Facebook group
- latest updates from the network
- lifelong membership.
Need any more reasons to join? To find out more or sign up, go to militarycoworking.uk
Main photo: © UK MOD Crown Copyright 2021