ARE you unemployed or have you struggled to make the transition from the Army to civilian life? The Inspiring Enterprise Project with Action Hampshire could help.
The Inspiring Enterprise project offers free support to unemployed or disadvantaged Armed Forces veterans and their families to help them develop the ideas, confidence and skills they need to consider self-employment and create a social enterprise.
Funded by the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund, the programme is offering high quality support which will include:
- ‘Is It For Me’ sessions to explore what is involved with becoming self-employed and to find out more about social enterprise
- Workshops and training sessions on all aspects of social enterprise
- Face-to-face meetings for advice and inspiration
- Mentoring to fine tune business plans
- Networking opportunities with other budding entrepreneurs.
The programme is free of charge but is subject to eligibility criteria. The first course, exclusively for Armed Forces veterans, will run in March 2018.
To join the course or find out more, visit inspiringenterprise.org.uk
The course will be delivered in Hampshire but individuals taking part can come from outside the county.