BAKE for Heroes is one of the easiest ways to fundraise for Help for Heroes.
Whether you invite friends for cake and tea in exchange for a donation or host a big cake sale, every baked treat helps makes a difference to the support that the charity can give.
There are lots of different ways that you can get involved. You could:
- Host afternoon tea and cake with friends and neighbours
- Have a breakfast gathering with Danish pastries, croissants and rolls
- Have a bake off or organise a competition decorating cakes, cupcakes or gingerbread men and sell the results
- Involve your local community and set up a stall in the town or community centre. Rally neighbours, family and friends to bake for you
- Take a tray bake into work.
- Get kids involved. hold a cake sale at school or at a youth group
- Organise a team building exercise around baking bread and sell the results
- Buy them, sell them. If everyone is too busy to bake, why not buy a cake and get donations for a slice and a cup of tea/coffee?
The Bake for Heroes fortnight runs from 18 April until 4 May, but you can choose a date that suits you.