A new quarterly newsletter, Fighting Fit, will share stories and other ideas, plus tips and advice from the armed forces community.
It’s being created by BFBS – and they’re asking you for your own experiences of improving life and wellbeing in the armed forces.
The Fighting Fit newsletter will be shared direct to subscribers’ inboxes, or in a special quarterly edition of the Forces News newsletter, exploring a range of themes to help you understand how to make the most of wellbeing and work/life balance in the armed forces.
BFBS wants to hear tips and advice from the armed forces community on topics such as:
- Getting the most out of serving and day-to-day work
- Experiences you have had that improved your wellbeing or personal development
- Tips and advice on housing and accommodation, finances, family life or parenting
- Your experiences of how taking up a hobby such as joining a music group, or other special interest, or sport has had a positive impact on your service life
- Tips on how you’ve coped with deployment, homesickness, and other personal issues.