IF YOU are a service family member who has a child or adult with an additional need and/or disability or you have an additional need and/or disability yourself, then the free FANDF spring event is for you.
It takes place on Thursday 16 March, 10am for a 10.30 start, 2pm finish, at The Connaught Centre, 1-3 Alanbrooke Road, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 2NX.
The day will include:
- a welcome from the FANDF with a meet and greet from group members
- a young carers in Armed Forces families talk
- an opportunity to meet other families in similar situations
- a chance to gather useful information from our stall holders
- a talk on SEN home to school and college transport
The session is open for all families to attend. Refreshments and lunch will be provided and SSAFA can cover travel costs. This is an informal event, so feel free to pop in anytime and leave when you wish.
For further questions and to apply to attend, email ANDA@ssafa.org.uk or call 0207 463 9315.