NOMINATIONS for the 2020 Soldiering On Awards, which recognise the outstanding achievements of those who have served their country, are now open.
Now in their tenth year, the awards celebrate the achievements of the people, teams and businesses within the armed forces community.
During the last decade, more than 120 award winners, teams, charities, businesses and animal partners across a range of categories have been recognised for their outstanding contributions.
If you know someone or a group who deserve some recognition, get nominating. You have until the 30th September to submit your nomination for the following categories:
- Family Values Award – sponsored by NetApp
- Working Together Award – sponsored by Forces in Mind Trust
- Education, Training and Development Award – sponsored by Capita
- Healthcare and Rehabilitation Award – sponsored by Redwood Technologies Group
- Sporting Excellence Award – sponsored by Spectra Group
- Inspiration Award – sponsored by NatWest
- Animal Partnership Award – sponsored by Pets at Home
- Defence Inclusivity Award – sponsored by Landmarc
- Lifetime Achievement Award – sponsored by Greenwich Hospital
- Business of the Year – Start Up Award – sponsored by GKN Aerospace
- Business of the Year – Scale Up Award – sponsor London Stock Exchange Group
- Business of the Year – Community Impact Award – sponsored by Cisco
- People’s Choice Award – sponsored by The Garnett Foundation.
To make a nomination or find out all the details, go to soldieringon.org