SERVICE leavers wanting to explore a new career in banking are being invited to attend a special event organised by Barclays on Wednesday, October 30.
Taking place in London, the day will allow visitors to find out more about the opportunities available for ex-Forces personnel and pick up advice on how to transfer military skills into the business world.
To attend, register here. Full details are as follows:
Barclays Military Talent Day
0930–1330 /1430–1830, Wednesday, 30th October 2013
- To detail the types of opportunity available to military service leavers within Barclays.
- To demonstrate the variation of Barclays Business Units and how military service personnel have been integrated.
- To provide guidance on the transition of military service personnel into the corporate space.
- There will be representation from across the Barclays Group including: Retail Business Banking, Corporate, Wealth, and Investment Banking.
Date and location
- Wednesday 30 October, 2013
- Two sessions available: 0930 – 1330 / 1430 – 1830
- Presentation Suite 1, Level 2, 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.
- The military talent day will target tri-service leavers from Army, Navy and RAF.
- Open to all service leavers.
- Candidates who have 6 months or less to serve are encouraged to attend.
- Interested personnel should register at the following: Military Talent Day
- You will then receive a confirmation email informing you if you have secured a place with joining instructions for the event.
- Registration will be on a first come first serve basis